Now, with the recent release of the Star Wars Trilogy on DVD, a question occurred to me and I wondered if anyone would care to help me answer it.
- be made Emperor of the Universe for the first Star Wars trilogy, or
- be cast into the pit of Carkoon to be digested over a thousand years by the all-powerful Sarlacc for making a complete hash of Episode's I and II, or
- be held in esteem by all movie fans for creating characters such as Han Solo, Yoda and R2D2, and be promoted to the rank of general in the Rebel Alliance, or
- be held over a torture device (like Han Solo in The Empire Strikes Back) for the lame jokes he wrote for C3PO in Episode II, or
- be promoted to Jedi Master for casting Harrison Ford, Samuel L Jackson and the lovely Natalie Portman, or
- be forced to have a lecture on the use and abuse of CGI in movies while having his throat crushed by a Dark Lord using the Force for his extreme overuse of effects in Episodes I and II
Should George Lucas:
I haven't quite made up my mind yet.